לזכר פרופ׳ אבי שדה ז״ל
איך ילדי ישן?
מה חדש במדע?
In memoriam - Prof. Avi Sadeh
Professor Avi Sadeh was the director of the Laboratory for Children's Sleep Disorders at the School of Psychological Sciences, Tel Aviv University, and a leader in the field of pediatric sleep research. He was a licensed clinical psychologist, and an expert in treating sleep disorders of infants and children. He authored "Sleeping Like a Baby", published by Yale University Press, and published numerous scientific papers on sleep assessment methods, sleep disorders in youth, and on the links between sleep and child development. Dr. Sadeh also served as an Associate Editor for the Journal of Sleep Research, and was on the editorial board for Sleep Medicine Reviews and Sleep, as well as moderated the Pediatric Sleep Listserv for over 20 years.
Dr. Sadeh devoted his career to broadening our knowledge of sleep and sleep related phenomena. He was a pioneer in the realm of sleep research methodology, and was among the first researchers to demonstrate actigraphy as a valid way to estimate sleep-wake patterns. His contribution in the domain of effective treatments for sleep disturbances in infants and children is remarkable, including various investigations of cognitive-behavioral treatment approaches. His studies have provided evidence for associations between child sleep and behavioral and emotional regulation, cognitive functioning and psychopathology. He has also made substantial contributions to the field of nighttime fear assessment, related phenomena and treatment. His research encompasses many more issues, including parental sleep-related cognitions, cross-cultural comparisons of infant sleep patterns, and cognitive and emotional effects of sleep fragmentation and restriction.
In addition to these extraordinary accomplishments, Dr. Sadeh was an exceptionally outstanding mentor, teacher and advisor. He was extremely dedicated to his students and well-known for his kindness, humanity and generosity in encouraging learning and growth.In memoriam - Avi Sadeh. The Sleep and Research Society
The Laboratory for Children's Sleep Disorders
The Laboratory for Children's Sleep Disorders at the Department of Psychology, Tel Aviv University, serves as a research center and a clinic for infants and children with sleep problems. The laboratory has been supported by Helene and Woolf Marmot and it is a part of the Adler Center for Research in Child Development and Psychopathology. The laboratory has been founded headed by Prof. Avi Sadeh, a clinical psychologist and an expert on sleep disorders in infants and children. Prof. Sadeh is the author of the book "Sleeping Like a Baby", published by Yale University Press. He has treated hundreds of infants and children with sleep problems and participates in international forums and committees on topics related to pediatric sleep medicine. To learn more about Prof. Sadeh click here. To see the impact of our work as indicated by the number of scientific citations of our work click here.
Selected list of publications of Prof. Sadeh and from our laboratory
(click on PDF link for full-text)
- Gregory, A. M., & Sadeh, A. (2016). Sleep problems in childhood psychiatric disorders: A review of the latest science. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry , 31, 261-269.
- Sadeh, A. & Mindell, J. A. (2016). Infant sleep interventions - Methodological and conceptual issues. Sleep Medicine Reviews , 29, 123-125.
- Ahn, Y. M., Williamson, A. A., Seo, H. J., Sadeh, A., & Mindell, J. A. (2016). Sleep patterns among South Korean infants and toddlers: global comparison. Journal of Korean Medical Sciences , 31, 261-269.
- Mindell, J. A., Sadeh, A., Kwon, R., & Goh, D.Y.T. (2015). Relationship between child and maternal sleep: A developmental and cross-cultural comparison. Journal of Pediatric Psychology , 40, 689–696..
- Sadeh, A., De Marcas, G., Guri, Y., Berger, A., Tikotzky, L., Bar-Haim, Y. (2015). Infant sleep predicts attention regulation and behavior problems at 3-4 years of age. Developmental Neuropsychology , 40, 122–137.
- Mindell, J. A., Li, M. A., Sadeh, A., Kwon, R., & Goh, D.Y.Y. (2015). Bedtime routines for young children: a dose-dependent association with sleep outcomes. Sleep , 38, 717-722.
- Kushnir, J., Gothelf, D., & Sadeh, A. (2015). Assessing nighttime fears of preschool children by a parent version of the fear survey schedule for preschool children. Israeli Journal of Psychiatry, 52, 61-66.
- El-Sheikh, M. & Sadeh, A. (2015). Sleep and Development: Introduction to the Monograph. Monographs of the Society for Research in Child Development, 80, 1-14.
- Sadeh, A. (2015). Sleep Assessment Methods. Monographs of the Society for Research in Child Development, 80, 33-48.
- De Marcas, G., Soffer-Dudek, N., Dollberg, S., Bar-Haim, Y. & Sadeh, A. (2015). Reactivity and Sleep in Infants: a Longitudinal Objective Assessment. Monographs of the Society for Research in Child Development, 80, 49-69.
- Tikotzky, L., Sadeh, A., Volkovich, E., Manber, R., Meiri, G. & Shahar, G. (2015). Infant Sleep Development from 3 to 6 Months Postpartum: Links with Maternal Sleep and Paternal Involvement. Monographs of the Society for Research in Child Development, 80, 107-124.
- Sadeh, A., & El-Sheikh, M. (2015). Sleep and Development: Conclusions and Future Directions. Monographs of the Society for Research in Child Development, 80, 177-181.
- Shrestha, D., Dhakal, A. K., Shakya, A., Shah, S. C., Shakya, H., Mehata, S., Sadeh, A. (2015). Pattern of sleep in infants and toddlers visiting at a teaching hospital in Lalitpur. Journal of Nepal Paediatric Society, 35, 24-30.
- Ancoli-Israel, S., Martin, J. L., Blackwell, T., Buenaver, L., Liu, L., Meltzer, L. J., Sadeh, A., Spira, A. P., Taylor, D., Owens, J., Smith, M. (2015). The SBSM Guide to Actigraphy Monitoring: Clinical and Research Applications. Behavioral Sleep Medicine, 13:sup1, S4-S38.
- Sadeh, A., Tikotzky, L., & Kahn, M. (2014). Sleep in infancy and childhood: Implications for emotional and behavioral difficulties in adolescence and beyond. Current Opinion in Psychiatry, 27, 453–459.
- Sadaka, Y., Sadeh, A., Bradbury, L., Massicotte, C., Zak, M., Go, C., Shorer, Z., & Weiss, S. K. (2014). Validation of actigraphy with continuous Video-EEG in children with epilepsy. Sleep Medicine, 15, 1075–1081.
- Hoedlmoser, K., Heib, D. P. J., Roell, J., Peigneux, P., Sadeh, A., Gruber, G., & Schabus, M. (2014). Slow sleep spindle activity, declarative memory and general cognitive abilities in children. Sleep, 37, 1501-1512.
- El-Sheikh, M. & Sadeh, A. (2014). Income, Ethnicity, and Sleep: Coping as a Moderator. Cultural Diversity and Ethnic Minority Psychology, 20, 441– 448 .
- Kahn, M., Fridenson, S., Lerer, R., Bar-Haim, Y., Sadeh, A. (2014). Effects of one night of induced night-wakings versus sleep restriction on sustained attention and mood: A pilot study. Sleep Medicine, 15, 825–832.
- Kushnir, J., Marom, S., Mazar, M., Sadeh, A., & Hermesh, H. (2014). The link between social anxiety disorder, treatment outcome and sleep difficulties among patients receiving cognitive behavioral group therapy. Sleep Medicine, 15, 515–521.
- Raz, S., Dan, O., Sadeh, A., & Bar-Haim, Y. (2014). Reliability and Validity of the Online Continuous Performance Test (OCPT) among young adults. Assessment, 21, 108–118.
- Kushnir, J., Gothelf, D., & Sadeh, A. (2014). Nighttime fears of preschool children: A potential disposition marker for anxiety. Comprehensive Psychiatry, 55, 336–341.
- Mindell, J.A., Sadeh, A., Kwon, R, & Goh, D.Y.T. (2013). Cross-Cultural Differences in Preschool Sleep. Sleep Medicine, 14, 1283–1289.
- Soffer-Dudek, N., & Sadeh, A. (2013). Dream recall frequency and unusual dream experiences in early adolescence: Longitudinal links to psychopathological symptoms. Journal of Research on Adolescence, 23, 635–651.
- Abend, R., Karni, A. Sadeh, A., Fox, N.A. Pine, D.S., & Bar-Haim, Y. (2013). Learning to Attend to Threat Accelerates and Enhances Memory Consolidation. Plos One, 8, e62501.
- Mindell, J.A., Sadeh, A., Kwon, R. Goh, D.Y.T. (2013). Cross-Cultural Comparison of Maternal Sleep. Sleep, 36, 1699-1706.
- Kushnir, J. & Sadeh, A. (2013). Correspondence between reported and actigraphic sleep measures in preschool children: The role of a clinical context. Journal of Clinical Sleep Medicine, 9, 1147-1151.
- Kahn, M., Sheppes, G., & Sadeh, A. (2013). Sleep and emotions: Bidirectional links and underlying mechanisms. International Journal of Psychophysiology, 89, 218-228.
- Axelsson, E.M., Hill, C.M., Sadeh, A., & Dimitriou, D. (2013). Sleep problems and language development in toddlers with Williams Syndrome. Research in Developmental Disabilities, 34, 3988–3996.
- Zisenwine, T., Kaplan, M., Kushnir, J., & Sadeh, A. (2013). Nighttime fears and fantasy-reality differentiation in preschool children. Child Psychiatry & Human Development, 44, 186-199.
- Kushnir, Y., Kushnir, B. & Sadeh, A. (2013). Children Treated for Nocturnal Enuresis: Characteristics and Trends over a 15-Year Period. Child and Youth Care Forum, 42:119–129.
- Li, A. M., Sadeh, A., Au, C. T., Goh, D., & Mindell, J. A.(2013). Prevalence of habitual snoring and its correlates in young children across the Asia Pacific. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health, 49, E153–E159.
- Nunes, L. M., Raya-Kampff, J., & Sadeh, A. (2012). BISQ Questionnaire for Infant Sleep Assessment: Translation into Brazilian Portuguese. Sleep Science, 5, 89-91.
- Ramamurthy, M. B., Sekartini, R., Ruangdaraganon, N., T. Huynh, D. H., Sadeh, A., Mindell, J. (2012). Effect of current breastfeeding on sleep patterns in infants from Asia-Pacific region. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health, 16, 129-136.
- Gregory, A. M. & Sadeh, A. (2012). Sleep, emotional and behavioral difficulties in children and adolescents. Sleep Medicine Reviews, 16, 129-136.
- Tikotzky, L. & Sadeh, A. (2012). Sleep problems during adolescence: Links with daytime functioning. The dance of sleeping and eating in adolescents: normal and pathological perspectives Nova Science Publishers, Inc.
- Teng, A., Bartle, A., Sadeh, A., & Mindell, J. (2012). Infant and Toddler Sleep in Australia and New Zealand. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health, 48, 268–273.
- Kushnir, J., & Sadeh, A. (2012). Assessment of brief interventions for nighttime fears in preschool children. European Journal of Pediatrics, 171, 67–75.
- Kushnir, J., & Sadeh, A. (2011). Nighttime fears and sleep patterns in preschool children. Sleep Medicine, 12, 870-874.
- Soffer-Dudek, N., Sadeh, A., Dahl, R.E., & Rosenblat-Stein, S. (2011). Poor sleep predicts deficient emotion information processing over time in early adolescence. Sleep, 34:1499-1508.
- Mindell, J. A, Du Mond, C. E., Sadeh, A., Telofski, L. S., Kulkarni, C., & Gunn, E. (2011). Long-term Efficacy of an Internet-based Intervention for Infant and Toddler Sleep Disturbances: One Year Follow-Up. Journal of Clinical Sleep Medicine, 7, 507-511.
- Sadeh, A., Mindell, J. A., & Owens, J. (2011). Why care about sleep of infants and their parents? (Commentary). Sleep Medicine Reviews, 15, 335-337.
- Kohyama, J., Mindell, J., & Sadeh, A. (2011). Sleep characteristics of young children in Japan: An internet-based study with comparison to other Asian countries. Pediatrics International, 53, 649–655.
- Sadeh, A.(2011). The role and validity of actigraphy in sleep medicine: An update. Sleep Medicine Reviews, 15, 259-267.
- Hinshaw, S. P., Scheffler , R. M., Fulton, B., Aase, H., Banaschewski, T., Cheng, W., Holte, A., Levy, F., Mattos, P., Sadeh, A., Sergeant, J., Weiss, M. (2011). International Variation in Treatment Procedures for Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder: Social Context and Recent Trends. Psychiatric Services, 62,459-464.
- Sadeh, A., Mindell, J., & Rivera, L. (2011). "My child has a sleep problem": a cross-cultural comparison of parental definition. Sleep Medicine, 12, 478-482.
- Jarus, T., Bloch, L., Rabinovitch, G., Sadeh, A., Dolfin, T., Litmanovitz, I. Bart, O. (2011). "Effects of prone and supine positions on sleep state and stress responses in preterm infants. Infant Behavior and Development, 34, 257-263.
- Gregory, A. M., Cousins, J. C., Forbes, E. E., Trubnick, L., Ryan, N. D., Axelson, D. A., Birmaher, B., Sadeh, A., Dahl, R. E. (2011). Sleep items in the Child Behavior Checklist: A comparison with sleep diaries, actigraphy and Polysomnography. Journal of the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, 50, 499 –507.
- Bar-Haim, Y., Bar Av, G., & Sadeh, A. (2011). Measuring children’s regulation of emotion-expressive behavior. Emotion, 11, 215–223.
- Sadeh, A., Dan, O., & Bar-Haim, Y. (2011). Online assessment of sustained attention following sleep restriction. Sleep Medicine, 12, 257-261.
- Mindell, J., Johnson, C. E., Sadeh, A., Telofski, L. S., Kulkarni, N., & Gunn, E.(2011). Efficacy of an Internet-based intervention for infant and toddler sleep disturbances. Sleep, 34, 451-458.
- Mindell, J.A. Owens, J., Alves, R., Bruni, O., Goh, D., Hiscock, H., Kohyama, J., and Sadeh, A. (2011). Give children and adolescents the gift of a good night’s sleep: a call to action. Sleep Medicine, 12, 203-204.
- Cohen-Zrubavel, V., Kushnir, B., Kushnir, Y., & Sadeh, A. (2011). Sleep and sleepiness in children with nocturnal enuresis. Sleep, 34: 191-194.
- Tikotzky, L., Sadeh, A. & Glickman-Gavrieli, T. (2011). Infant sleep and paternal involvement in infant caregiving during the first 6 months of life. Journal of Pediatric Psychology, 36: 36-46.
- Landau, R., Sadeh, A., Vassoly, P., Berger, A., Atzaba-Poria, N., & Auerbach, J. (2010). Sleep patterns of seven-week-old infants at familial risk for ADHD.Infant Mental Health Journal, 31, 630-646.
- Tikotzky, L.& Sadeh, A. (2010). The role of cognitive-behavioral therapy in behavioral childhood insomnia.Sleep Medicine, 11, 686-691.
- Tikotzky, L., Sharabany, R., Hirsch, I., & Sadeh, A. (2010). “Ghosts in the nursery”: Infant sleep and sleep-related cognitions of parents raised under communal sleeping arrangements.Infant Mental Health Journal, 31, 312-334.
- Sadeh, A, Tikotzky, L., & Scher, A. (2010). Parenting and infant sleep. Sleep Medicine Reviews, 19, 103-110.
- Rosenberg-Kima, R.B., & Sadeh, A. (2010). Attention, Response Inhibition and Face Information Processing in Children: The Role of Task Characteristics, Age and Gender. Child Neuropsychology, 16: 388–404.
- Mindell, J.A., Sadeh, A., Kohyama, J., & How, T.H. (2010). Parental Behaviors and Sleep Outcomes in Infants and Toddlers: A cross-Cultural Comparison. Sleep Medicine, 11, 393–399.
- Mindell, J., Sadeh, A., Wiegand, B., How, T.H, & Goh, D. Y. (2010). Cross-cultural differences in infant and toddler sleep. Sleep Medicine, 11, 274-280.
- Tikotzky, L., De Marcas, G., Har-Toov, J., Dollberg, S., Bar-Haim, Y., & Sadeh, A. (2010). Sleep and physical growth in infants during the first six months. Journal of Sleep Research, 14, 89-96.
- Kushnir, Y., & Sadeh, A. (2010). Childhood fears, neurobehavioral functioning and behavior problems in school-age children. Child Psychiatry and Human Development, 41, 88-97.
- Sadeh, A. Dahl, R.E., Shahar, G., & Rosenblath-Stein, S. (2009). Sleep and the transition to adolescence: A longitudinal study. Sleep, 32, 1602-1609.
- Tikotzky, L. & Sadeh, A. (2009). Maternal sleep-related cognitions and infant sleep: A longitudinal study from pregnancy through the first year. Child Development, 80, 860-874.
- Sadeh, A. & Sivan, Y. (2009). Clinical practice: Sleep problems during infancy. European Journal of Pediatrics, 168, 1159–1164.
- Sadeh, A., Mindell, J., Luedtke, K. & Wiegand, B. (2009). Sleep and Sleep Ecology in the First Three Years: A Web-Based Study. Journal of Sleep Research, 18, 60-73.
- Sadeh, A., Hen-Gal, S., & Tikotzky, L. (2008). Young children’s reactions to war-related stress: A survey and assessment of an innovative intervention. Pediatrics, 121, 46-53.
- Sadeh, A. (2008). Sleep. In M. M. Haith & J. B. Benson (Eds.), Encyclopedia of Infant and Early Childhood Development, 174-185.
- Sadeh, A. (2007). Consequences of sleep loss or sleep disruptions in children. Sleep Medicine Clinics, 513-520.
- Hinds, P. S., Hockenberry, M. J., Gattuso, J. S., Srivastava, D. K., Tong, X., Jones, H., West, N., McCarthy, K. S., Sadeh, A., & Pui, C. (2007). Dexamethasone alters sleep and fatigue in pediatric patients with Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia. Cancer, 110, 2321-30.
- Sadeh, A., Flint-Ofir, E., Tirosh, E., Tikotzky, L. (2007). Infant Sleep and Parental Cognitions in Clinical and Control Samples. Journal of Family Psychology, 21: 74-87.
- Sadeh, A., Pergamin, L., & Bar-Haim, Y. (2006). Sleep in children with attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder: A meta-analysis of polysomnographic studies. Sleep Medicine Reviews, 10, 381-398.
- Bursztein, C., Steinberg, T., & Sadeh, A. (2006). Sleep, sleepiness and behavior problems in children with headache. Journal of Child Neurology, 21, 1012-1019.
- Mindell, J., Kuhn, B., Lewin, D. S., Meltzer, L. J., Sadeh, A., Owens, J. A. (2006). Behavioral Treatment of Bedtime Problems and Night Wakings in Infants and Young Children. Sleep, 29, 1263-1276.
- Sadeh, A. (2005). Cognitive-Behavioral Treatment for Childhood Sleep Disorders. Clinical Psychology Review, 25: 612-628.
- Acebo, C., Sadeh, A., Seifer, R., Tzischinsky, O., Hafer, A., Carskadon, MA. (2005). Sleep/wake patterns of healthy one- to five-year-old children derived from activity monitoring and maternal report. Sleep, 28, 1568-1577.
- Sadeh, A. (2004). A Brief Screening Questionnaire for Infant Sleep Problems: Validation and Findings for an Internet Sample. Pediatrics, 113: e570–577.
- Gruber, R. & Sadeh, A. (2004). Sleep and neurobehavioral functioning in boys with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) and no breathing problems. Sleep, 27, 267-273.
- Sadeh, A., Keinan, G., & Daon, K. (2004). Effects of stress on sleep: the moderating role of coping style. Health Psychology, 23, 542-545.
- Sadeh, A., Gruber, R., & Raviv, A. (2003). The effects of sleep restriction and extension on school-age children: What a difference an hour makes. Child Development, 7,444-455.
- Gertner, S., Greenbaum, C. W., Sadeh, A., Dolfin, Z., Sirota, L. & Ben-Nun, Y. (2002). Sleep-wake patterns in preterm infants and six month’s home environment: implication for early mental development. Early Human Development, 68 (2), 93-102.
- Leitner, Y., Mimouni-Bloch, A., Sadeh, A., Tikotzky, L., Neuderfer, O., & Harel, S. (2002). Sleep-Wake Patterns in Children with Intrauterine Growth Retardation (IUGR). Journal of Child Neurology, 17, 872-876.
- Sadeh, A., Gruber, & Raviv, R. (2002). Sleep, Neurobehavioral Functioning and Behavior Problems in School-Age Children. Child Development, 73, 405-417.
- Sadeh, A., & Acebo, C. (2002). The role of actigraphy in sleep medicine. Sleep Medicine Review, 6, 113-124.
- Tikotzky, L., & Sadeh, A. (2001). Sleep patterns and sleep disruptions in kindergarten children. Journal of Clinical Child Psychology, 30, 579-589.
- Sadeh, A., Raviv, A., & Gruber, R. (2000). Sleep patterns and sleep disruptions in School-Age Children. Developmental Psychology, 36, 291-301.
- Gruber, R., Sadeh, A., & Raviv, A. (2000). Instability of Sleep Patterns in Children with Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder. Journal of the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, 39, 495-501.
- Acebo, C, Sadeh, A., Seifer, R., Tzischinsky, O., Wolfson, A. R., Hafer, A., & Carskadon, M. A. (1999). Estimating sleep patterns with activity monitoring in children and adolescence: How many nights are necessary for reliable measures? Sleep, 22, 95-103.
- Sadeh, A., Horowitz, I., Volach B, & Volach-Benodis, L. (1998). Sleep and pulmonary function in well-controlled, stable asthmatic children. Sleep, 21, 379-384.
- Sadeh, A. (1996). Stress, trauma and sleep in children. Child and Adolescent Psychiatric Clinics of North America. 5, 685-700.
- Sadeh, A. (1996). Evaluating Night-Wakings in Sleep-Disturbed Infants: A Methodological Study of Parental Reports and Actigraphy. Sleep, 19, 757-762.
- Sadeh, A., Dark, I., & Vohr, B. R. (1996). Newborns' sleep-wake patterns: The role of maternal, delivery and infant factors. Early Human Development, 44, 113-126.
- Sadeh, A., Klitzke, M., Anders, T. F., & Acebo, C. (1995). Sleep and Aggressive Behavior in a Blind Retarded Adolescent: A Concomitant Schedule Disorder? Journal of the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, 34, 820-824.
- Sadeh, A., McGuire, J. P. D., Sachs, H., Seifer, R., Trembley, A., Civita, R, Hayden, R. M. (1995). Sleep and psychological characteristics of children on a psychiatric inpatient unit. Journal of the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, 34, 813-819.
- Sadeh, A. Hauri, P., Kripke, D., & Lavie, P. (1995). The role of actigraphy in sleep medicine. Sleep, 18, 288-302.
- Sadeh, A., Acebo, C., Seifer, R., Aytur, S., & Carskadon, M.A. (1995). Activity-based assessment of sleep-wake patterns during the first year of life. Infant Behavior and Development, 18, 329-337.
- Sadeh, A. (1994). Assessment of intervention for infant night waking: parental reports and activity-based home monitoring. Journal of Consulting and Clinical Psychology, 62 (1), 63-68.
- Sadeh, A., Lavie, P., & Scher A. (1994). Maternal perceptions of temperament of sleep-disturbed toddlers. Early Education & Development, 5, 311-322.
- Sadeh, A. Sharkey, K., & Carskadon, M. A. (1994). Activity-based sleep-wake identification: An empirical study of methodological issue. Sleep, 17, 201-207.
- Sadeh, A., Hayden, R. M., McGuire, J., Sachs, H., & Civita, R. (1994). Somatic, cognitive and emotional characteristics of abused children in a psychiatric hospital. Child Psychiatry and Human Development, 24, 191-200.
- Sadeh, A. & Anders, T. F. (1993). Infant sleep problems: origins, assessment, intervention. Infant Mental Health Journal, 14 (1), 17-34.
- McKenna, J. J., Thoman, E. B., Anders, T. F., Sadeh, A., Schechterman, V. L., & Glotzbach, S. F. (1993). Infant-parent co-sleeping in an evolutionary perspective: implications for understanding infant sleep development and the sudden infant death syndrome. Sleep, 16 (3), 263-282.
- Sadeh, A., Rubin, S. S., Berman, E. (1993). Parental and relationship representations and experiences of depression in college students. Journal of Personality Assessment, 60 (1), 192-204.
- Sadeh, A., Alster, J., Urbach, D., and Lavie, P. (1989). Actigraphically based automatic bedtime sleep-wake scoring: validity and clinical applications. Journal of Ambulatory Monitoring, 2, 209-216.